- About Us
– Ron Guido, VP, Global Brand Protection & Supply Chain Integrity,
Johnson & Johnson
The world is drowning in PowerPoint decks, data, and non-stop information flow. Most of us are already so exhausted by back to back meetings that we’ve just stopped listening. Wake up our hearts and minds by creating meaning with a well-told story that inspires and motivates. Throughout history, great leaders have been great storytellers. Despite this, most of us have spent little time learning or practicing the art of weaving a well told tale. By mastering this classic skill, you’ll connect with others in vivid, visceral ways. You’ll be amazed at the strong response and commitment evoked by your own leadership stories.
Take the mystery out of storytelling with practical strategies that engage people’s emotions, not just their note taking skills. Learn a simple framework to create memorable, identifiable stories and deliver them for maximum impact.
Training includes performance coaching, vocal and physical warm ups, guidelines for building a compelling narrative, and essential techniques for preparation. Our trainers are professional actors, storytellers and improvisers who are also experienced corporate consultants. We have in-depth, real world experience consulting on leadership development across the Fortune 500. We understand the demands faced by corporations today and how essential performance techniques can allow leaders to transform their presence and their stories “from Good to Great.”
Read an article about executive presence and The Next Level published in NJBIZ
Read FORBES on Why Leadership Storytelling Is Important
When you speak, only 10% of what you communicate to others is actual content. The other 90% is non-verbal messages, body language and tonality. Tap into this invisible currency of influence by uncovering your authentic voice. Learn to release habitual tensions surrounding vocal misuse and posture, and use exercises and vocal empowerment work to create a more dynamic-sounding voice. This package is perfect for candidates who have difficulty being heard or understood but it’s also a great way for any leader to increase their executive presence. The series is delivered by professional actor and voice trainer, Rita Marchelya.
Great suggestions and techniques for telling a great story and being comfortable in front of an audience.
An eye opener in helping me on my journey to greater self confidence and leadership.
Extraordinary insight on ways to resolve conflicts/problems. Helped me make major career changes for the better. Very caring, helpful and insightful.